Bureau Doove is a creative consultancy build on the pillars of translating and curating.
Its basic starting point is achieving the best quality of collaboration between the human and nonhuman, in all aspects of life, using chaos as a source for inspiration. Within that context translating, between languages, people and disciplines, is seen as an important basis.
Bureau Doove offers translation, consultancy, mentoring, copywriting, production, curatorial and research services.
It works with a selected range of artists and uses this blog to inform about their activities.
The services offered by Bureau Doove can include:
– Translation of texts related to art, architecture and culture in general in the language pairs ; English-Dutch; French-Dutch; German-Dutch;Dutch-English; German-English; French-English
– Consultancy and mentoring for projects’ or artists’ development
– Concept development for exhibitions, artist selection and management
– Project curation, creative direction, management, documentation and promotion
– Artist and project research
– Bid and application writing in Dutch and English
– Copywriting of press releases, exhibition and catalogue texts, artists’ statements in Dutch and English
– Workshops and lectures
Please make use of the contact form for more info and/or a quote.
Image: Edith Doove, Desk, 2014 and Desk, 2018